Saturday, May 19, 2012
My Very Own Haunted House
I had a paranormal research team come investigate my house last month and we got children's voices on the camcorder in my boys room, but not only that, we got the sound of the doorknob turning and unlatching, the curtain in the boys window moving by itself (the a/c unit was off at the time) and we got knocks and bangs in the room all on the video recorder. The team also snapped this picture on their infrared camera of my daughter Faith who passed away in 1999, she loves cameras and loves to have her picture taken so I know this is her. Down in the right-hand corner of the picture you can see the white light - that is her.
We have had various happenings in my house ever since we bought it over 4 years ago. The spirits who reside with us are:
Dorothy - she passed away in 2002 (at the hospital), she and her husband were the original homeowners and she loved this house so much that she came back to it. She likes to rearrange my linen closet or open it and leave it open.
Matt - he is my old high school sweetheart who was killed in a car accident in 1989 - he follows me wherever I go unless he's visiting someone else, which happens, but he's always here at night. He's also taking care of my 3 children who have passed away until I get to the other side.
Noah - this is my stillborn son who was delivered on July 5, 2000
Faith - my camera loving daughter who was lost on October 13, 1999
Niccolas - my little boy who I lost on July 8, 1991
Denny - he was a passerby who decided he liked our house and wanted to stay with us, so he's been with us for about 3 years.
Grandpa - my father died in my house just 7 months ago and his apparition has been seen a few times already, along with smelling his chocolate chip cookies or his oatmeal that he ate every morning. My husband has also heard him talk to him - and my husband is not a psychic or medium.
Chief - My great-great-great grandpa Chief White Cloud is also here to help with my meditations along with protection and he's also helping me write my books - he's "co-authoring" my second book he likes to say.
New little girl - who I picked up last night, she's 7 years old, but I haven't picked up on her name yet. She's not sure that she's going to stay at this time. She's welcome as long as she wants to stay.
Mom - she pops in from time to time, but I don't consider her as one of "my" spirits who reside here.
Some of the happenings in my house include:
* Orange lights floating on my bedroom wall
* My home phone calling itself and my caller ID saying "HOME", we don't have our home number loaded into the caller ID (this only happens around my anniversary)
* Bathroom door opens and closes on it's own, and it will even close on me (or anyone else) while I'm standing at the sink
* Boys closet door opening and closing on its own
* Upstairs hallway light turning on and off by itself anytime of day
* Voices being heard in various rooms
* Light in the family room (just one of 2 on the same switch) turning on and off by itself
* Shadows on the walls
* Hearing walking on the ceiling
* Hearing cow bells ringing in my living room
* Smelling cigarette smoke when no one in the house smokes
And the list goes on and on...
So at the end of the day, yes, I love my house and I have no plans on ever selling it.
Until next time...