2. I live in a haunted house and LOVE it!
3. I talk to dead people all the time.
4. I crashed my husbands new Mustang GT 5 weeks after we were married.
5. I love Syfy's Ghost Hunters and am crazy for NCIS
6. I'm a Twilight junkie at the age of 44 ~ "Team Edward!!"
7. I ate mussels to impress a guy - YUCK!
8. Played the flute as a child/teen in a band and in the church choir
9. Attended school in Mexico for a summer program
10. Learned to drive a stick shift at age 12 (mom freaked out!)
11. Watched a tornado dance behind my house - stupid teenager moment
12. Had food poisoning while pregnant
13. Swam on a swim team for 5 years
14. Spoke Spanish before leaning English
15. Fed a homeless man dinner at Mc Donald's
16. Got engaged on Folley Beach in Charleston, SC
17. Have had many rides in an ambulance - not as a passenger either!
18. Danced in the rain
19. Bought flowers for every resident in a nursing home
20. Went horseback riding on a horse that was in heat. (named my 1st child after the horse too!)
21. Fell down the stairs and shattered my tailbone and bruised 3 vertebrae.
22. Broke all 10 fingers at once in a snow tubing accident. (another stupid teen moment)
23. Had my picture in the local newspaper (student of the week at my college)
24. Was adopted by my parents at age 7 weeks
25. Found my birthmom when I was 29 - horrible mistake!
26. Gave birth 6 times (5 living kids, 1 stillborn)
27. Was pregnant for 10 months with my 1st child - she was 28 days late!!!
28. I play Yahtzee every night in bed before I can go to sleep (on the iPad)
29. I witnessed an elderly woman get hit by a train and now have PTSD as a result of it.
30. I'm terrified of trains and semi-trucks
Until next time....