Sunday, April 1, 2012

A Glimpse Into My Strange Life....

As most of you know, I am a medium/psychic, I have been speaking with the dead for 29 years... and I love it!  I have learned great things from my ancestors and their advice is always spot on.  But with that being said, I also live in a haunted house.  We've been in our house for 4 years and LOVE it!  Some of the things that happen are, footsteps on the ceiling where there is nothing above us.  (no attic in that area)  Strange orange lights on our bedroom walls at night (no traffic in the area).  We've heard cowbells ringing in our bedroom and my Precious Moments figurines have been moved on the shelf.  Dorothy is one of the spirits that lives here, she was the original homeowner, but did not pass away here... but after her death she decided she loved this place so much that she wanted to come back.  I've been blessed to see her manifest before and she looks a lot like Estelle Getty (from Golden Girls).  My father also passed away in my living room on Oct 4, 2011 and it was wonderful to see him manifest in my foyer a week later.  I love having such a close connection with my resident ghosts.  My upstairs hallway light turns itself on and off randomly and my upstairs bathroom door closes on its own from time to time.  I've also heard high heel shoes walking on hardwood flooring, of which I do not have any wood flooring in my house, it's all carpeted.  My home phone has called itself before, showing on the caller ID as "HOME" and no one being there.. then I hung up and it called back this time activating the caller id log on my tv, of which we do not have the service to do that.  My boys bedroom closet has opened and closed on its own as well.  I've had a little girl talk to me on my landline phone in the past and it wasn't the person on the other end of the line.  (I have a deceased daughter)  I get different smells that no one else can smell, which I love.  It makes me feel closer to those on the other side.

SO that is just a taste of what goes on in my home at any given time.  The good part to this, is that my youngest son is gifted as well.  He is able to see spirits with his own eyes and he can tell us what they are doing at any given time.  I feel he will be an excellent medium once he's older.

So now that you think I'm stranger than your original thought of me...  this is my life and I love it!

As you know, I'm currently writing my first book which is the story of my life, but I have plans for my second book already, which will be the story of my psychic life.  I've been told that my great-great-great grandfather Chief White Cloud will also be helping me write this book through meditations so I've been told to take note!  He also tells me to hurry up because he wants to get down to work, and one last request... he wants to be listed as "co-author"!  I'm not so sure about that, but I'm thinking about doing it.

So, this is only the beginning of a great next few months.  I have our state chapter of TAPS (Ghost Hunters on Syfy channel) coming to my house this Friday night to do a full investigation of my house.  I'm excited to see what they come up with!  Will keep you posted.  :-)

Until next time...  Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment