Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My New Home on Blogger

Welcome to my new home on the web!  Here I hope to update when there are things to be said... or things to rejoice about... or things to complain about.  :-)  As some of you might know, I am currently writing my first book, it's a book about my life, overcoming childhood abuse, becoming a single teenaged mom, a mom to disabled children...  overcoming all of life's adversities.

I dropped out of college just a week ago to pursue my writing full time.  I've very proud of myself, just 2 days ago I spent 6 hours on my writing, it was challenging, but also so cathartic.  Talking about my abusive childhood brought up many memories that I thought I had put away in my Pandoras box, never to be unearthed again.  I was wrong.  It was a rough writing time, but I made it through, now to focus on a few happy times next.

Yesterday was Valentine's Day and I spent it first going out to lunch with my husband to Olive Garden, then my gift arrived by FedEx, and then for dinner we went out to a local steakhouse and I had a beautiful piece of filet mignon.

Well, I guess that's it for now... back to writing as soon as I get the juices flowing... not doing so well today.  I'm stuck to the TV at the moment eating garlic parmesan pretzels.  YUM!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment