Sunday, June 3, 2012

I'm Going Ghost Hunting!!!!






Some of my friends seem to think that I'm insane or looney... but I love what I do!  I'm excited because tomorrow night I have plans to go to my local Sprint store and ghost hunt!  Here's the story...

Their current building is being torn down and going to be re-built larger with a repair center in it, but while the tearing down and re-building is taking place, the Sprint store is in a temporary location down the street in a strip mall.  What makes me so exited is that as soon as they moved into their temporary location, they started hearing noises coming from the lockers in the back room, so they asked me what I thought.  I immediately picked up on that there is a grumpy older man that wanders throughout the building and he's just making his presence known.

Well, the manager of Sprint went and talked to one of the companies in the building who has been there for quite some time and they told him that at one time, they actually had a guitar levitate on it's own!  (this is a music instrument store)  This excited the manager, who then asked me if I would be willing to come in after the store closes and see what I can come up with.  So I'm doing this tomorrow night and I'm bringing my husbands video camera that has night vision on it and we're going to set it up so it shows the lockers.

I'm really excited to be doing this, but so many of my friends think I've lost it... and maybe I have, but I love speaking with the dead... some of them don't realize that they have truly passed over and that's why they are still hanging around.

I will update after my mini ghost hunting expedition.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment